Thursday 16 April 2009

Travis - More Than Us E.P.



In true music-snob style, I was only really into these guys' first album (which I own on tape), and so here's a single off it. The main track is alright, if you like that kind of thing, but this one's all about the b-sides. 'Give Me Some Truth' is a storming verson of the Lennon song, 'All I Want To Do Is Rock' features Noel Gallagher on geetar, and 'Funny Thing' brings you Tim Simenon from Bomb The Bass.

This single cost £1.99 from the Virgin Megastore, back in the day.

1. More Than Us
2. Give Me Some Truth
3. All I Want To Do Is Rock
4. Funny Thing

Here you go.

1 comment:

  1. I found a tape I put together which mixed my Dad's 45's (60's and Motown) on one side, and a load of 90's b-sides on the other. It has track 2 and 4 from this. Can't listen to it as it won't rewind. Next to it in the box was another tape that has Rick Astley A side, Beastie Boys B-Side, get in!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete