Tuesday 14 April 2009

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - (Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For?



Nothing much needs to be said here. Right now, perhaps my favourite artist. Stunning band, great lyrics... Everything is good. This is from The Boatman's Call, which incidentally has the greatest opening song (with the greatest opening line) I think I've ever heard.

If you have the b-sides and rarities set which came out a few years back, you'll have all of these tracks. If you don't, you're missing out. If you don't know any of his stuff, you're missing out big time and need to get yourself out right now and buy the back catalogue. Now.

1. (Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For?
2. Come Into My Sleep
3. Black Hair (Band Version)
4. Babe, I Got You Bad

NC&TBS is right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment