Sunday 12 April 2009

Teenage Fanclub - Ain't That Enough (CDs 1 & 2)



I'd feel as if I was letting everyone down; you, me, my family, my friends if I didn't put some Teenage Fanclub up every, say, couple of days. Here's today's treat, and it's 110% magic...

If you ask me, Songs From Northern Britain is the best Fannies LP. That said, if you ask me tomorrow I may have changed my mind again. Whatever, this single is amazing, and the b-sides are equal to it - one Velvet Underground, one Alex Chilton on one CD, and two non-LP tracks on the other. Super.

1. Ain't That Enough
2. Femme Fatale
3. Jesus Christ

Here's CD1



Here's CD2. In truth I don't know which is 1 and 2, and suspect they may be the other way round, but this seems as good an order as any. Kickabout was used (I think) by Radio 5Live for a while, or for a tournament.

The cover is a nuclear power plant in Scotland somewhere.

1. Ain't That Enough
2. Kickabout
3. Broken

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you that there is no such thing as too much TFC. I was wondering if you could post the CD single that has their version of "He'd Be A Diamond" on CD2. I can't swear to it but I think it's the "I Don't Want Control of You" single. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete