Sunday 29 November 2009

Super Furry Animals - Moog Droog EP



Who says I'm not good to you folks? Here, as promised, is the other SFA EP from back in late 1995, before their big break with Creation. This one has an early version (I think it's different to the LP version, anyway) of 'God! Show Me Magic', which was on the first album. This one, like the previous post, is full of good stuff, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I rediscovered it the other day!

I had a listen to 'Dark Days/Light Years' on Spotify yesterday, flushed with my success of getting round to putting the post up, and it confirmed what I'd suspected for some time - the first album really is their best, in my opinion. The others have plenty of good tracks on them, but there's just something about 'Fuzzy Logic' that does it for me. You can buy 'Fuzzy Logic' and 'Radiator' as one of those double-pack CDs, by the way, and if you don't have them then I'd recommend getting hold of it. I bought 'Radiator' on double-LP, way back, and it plays at 45rpm and lasts about 35 minutes. That's simultaneously very cool and very annoying.

1. PamV?
2. God!Show Me Magic
3. Sali Mali
4. Focus Pocus
4 ½. Debiel

It's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment