Tuesday 14 July 2009

Pure Morning - All The Guests Smile So Sweetly



I know, I know. You feel let down, rejected, unloved and unwanted. I have rather neglected you folks this month, and so to make up for it you get not one, not two but THREE singles today. And this one, which is (again) Pure Morning - the band who became Clinic - is worth £44 on 7", which is what you have right here. I don't believe that for a second, but I like to think that I'm saving you guys a fortune.

What you get is a great a-side, a great b-side (both of those are a little dependent on whether you like this band), and a song I LOVE as the third track. I lost this single for ages, and was very excited to find it again. The track is 'Dress Up', and perhaps it's just nostalgia, but I think it's brilliant. Hope you do too.

1. All The Guests Smile So Sweetly
2. Severed Cuts Up
3. Dress Up

Heeeeeere!

No comments:

Post a Comment