Friday 5 June 2009

Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You 12"



Here's the start of something good... I've got the soundcard working, and the 12"s are now free! So, let's start with some proper rock, like you used to grow your hair to. Mark Lanegan was the main man in Screaming Trees, as you probably know, prior to being the guest on 50% of all records released this century. It's just such a good song, and the b-sides are all brilliant too - especially the Small Faces cover. It's one of my great musical regrets that I didn't see them in Bristol when they played there many years back...

I'll apologise right now for the artwork that you're going to get off 12"s, as I don't have a scanner which will cope with that size. I guess I could take photos of them. Well, let's see if I can be bothered. Meanwhile, enjoy this one.

1. Nearly Lost You
2. E.S.K.
3. Song Of A Baker
4. Winter Song

Come get some
.

1 comment: