Thursday 21 May 2009

Foo Fighters - This Is A Call



Jim, I have no idea what you're into, but if you're interested in the Foo Fighters then this is for you, in spanking high bitrate quality. You made a good point on the chatbox, and I guess the only answer is habit - 160kbps is my usual for the iPod, in the hope of not filling it up weekly! I promise to do better in future - if anyone wants anything re-upped at a higher bitrate just let me know.

This was the first Foo Fighters single, who I reckon must rank up there with Supergrass in looking like the most fun bands to be in, ever. Yer man Grohl was never meant to be a drummer... I reckon this is a killer single, and the b-sides are both pretty good too - first one is very much of its time, but the second is a timeless punky-workout! Good stuff. I hope you like.

1. This Is A Call
2. Winnebago
3. Podunk

It's not raining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment