Saturday 15 May 2010

The Nightblooms - Never Dream At All 7"



Here's another discovery thanks to John Peel, way back. This is a Dutch band, and I don't know a lot about them (other than they have a lady singer, and are pretty indie-sounding), although I do have an LP kicking around somewhere. Anyway, this track is so good I went out and bought it the day after hearing it, and got the album a little after. As I say, it's very indie, but all in a good way, and has a killer of a chorus.

The b-side starts with just bass and vocals, and as a bass player I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. It's also well worth a listen - a good single all round, this one. By the way, the spelling mistake on the b-side is theirs, not mine!

1. Never Dream At All
2. It's Allright

There you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment