Tuesday 25 May 2010

Another takedown...

Hi all.

Just got a message saying that the very first post I ever put up here has been removed for copyright infringement - it went up over 14 months ago! Anyway, I guess this might be nothing, or it might be that I've come up on someone's radar...

I'll keep going anyway, it's not the first time, but if anyone's keen to keep in touch with whatever might replace this blog if it all goes pear-shaped then email your email to dbfreedom@rocketmail.com.

But maybe all's well. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well, I had about 30 takedown notices before they shut me down. great site by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! You know you've really arrived on the Internet when you get a takedown notice!

    Just move your hosting to Kazakhstan; that really annoys me when I send someone a cease and desist notice!

    ReplyDelete