Saturday 24 October 2009

Black Box Recorder - Child Psychology



Here's something miserable for you - I know what you folks like. This is a single by the second (successful) band that Luke Haines was in, the first being The Auteurs (and I'd thoroughly recommend checking some of their stuff out - 1993's "New Wave" is a great record). Both the a- and b-sides are off their first album, "England Made Me", and I'd have to be honest and say the a-side isn't one of my favourites on the LP. That said, the b-side is great, and you might well like the a-side too, depending on what mood you're in...

They played at the Nick Sanderson (from Earl Brutus) tribute concert, and there you have a seamless link to my Earl Brutus post of a few weeks back. That, my friends, is quality blogging.

1. Child Psychology
2. Girl Singing In The Wreckage

Heer.

No comments:

Post a Comment