Tuesday 22 September 2009

Palace - Come In / Trudy Dies 7"



Hey hey. It's been a while, eh? Sorry about that. Hope you haven't missed me as much as I've missed y'all. Had a pretty crazy month or so, but things are back to somewhere near normal.

So, by way of an apology for the delay, I have a treat for you. This is more Palace (Will Oldham/Bonnie 'Prince' Billy/Palace Songs/Palace Music/others), and although I said the last Palace Songs post had my favourite of their songs on it, I've changed my mind again. Both tracks off this single are, I think, only on this single (and a collection of b-sides and rarities which came out later), and both are superb. 'Trudy Dies' is just an amazing, amazing song. So sad. I hope you come to love it as much as I do.

Enough rambling - enjoy.

1. Come In
2. Trudy Dies

Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment