Thursday 31 May 2012

Teenage Fanclub - Dying Day


Here's a little something which I've had hanging around for a while, but haven't got round to doing anything about. I was listening to Steve Lamaq on 6Music last December, and he played this Teenage Fanclub track from an Evening Session recorded in 1995. I'd never heard it before, and since then haven't been able to find anything out about it (apart from that it's an Orange Juice cover). It doesn't seem to have been released on anything, and because we're going back 17 years there's not much information on the internet about the Evening Session generally.

If anyone knows anything about it, let me know, particularly if it was ever released. It's a bit of a rarity, for sure, so I hope you enjoy it. Sorry it's at 128kbps, but that's all I can get when I'm downloading off iPlayer.

1. Teenage Fanclub - Dying Day

Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment