Sunday 13 March 2011

The Hitchers - You Can Only Love Someone / Strachan 7"



Not feeling too inspired today, but here's a couple of tunes to inspire all you folks out there in the world. The very Irish Hitchers are up today, with a good a-side and an absolutely brilliant b-side. The lyrics alone would be worth posting, but as I'm not going to you're probably best off listening.

If you don't know who Gordon Strachan is then you'll need to do some research to get the real benefit of this song. If you do then you'll get it fo sho.

1. You Can Only Love Someone
2. Strachan

Gordon. You like? Name the 'keeper for a special prize.

3 comments:

  1. Steve Ogrizovic! I claim my prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit - you beat me to it. I recognise his bar brawl good looks from my long-lost '86 Panini album. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. Like the 320 encoding, too!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete