Friday 6 August 2010

Comments

Hey everyone.

Just been poking around my Mediafire page, looking at what you folks have enjoyed listening to off this blog, and there's a load of posts with 40+ (or even 100+) downloads. However, there are also a lot of/most posts with 0, 1 or 2 comments. It's not why I do it, of course, but it would be nice to think someone's reading, not just that everyone's coming, clicking the link, and heading off.

Maybe that is what everyone's doing. Ah well. It's really nice when folks do comment, though, so thanks to those who do, and those who are following - I appreciate it. And just for you guys there are two super-special treats coming this weekend...

DBF

2 comments:

  1. Like your blog alot. Sorry there's not more comments. If it makes you feel better I've got none over at my blog. NONE! But I still do it too. Cheers and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete