Sunday 27 June 2010

Dinosaur Jr - Just Like Heaven flexidisc



Ah, the flexidisc. At the same time it's one of the coolest inventions I've ever come across (a free record? On a magazine? No problem!) and one of the worst ideas in the history of man. I've spent about fifteen minutes trying to make the Lunachicks track (first on this disc) play, and it won't - too folded I guess. Anyway, I did manage to get the Dinosaur Jr cover of The Cure's "Just Like Heaven" to record, so if you're into the whole LoFi experience then you might like it! It's a good cover, but the sound is... Well. Like a flexidisc.

And then it fades out at the end! Must have been some kind of promo. Nonsense. Sorry. I'll put something proper up tomorrow by way of apology. Come on - it only cost me 20p.

1. Dinosaur Jr - Just Like Heaven

Here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like one of those flexi discs that came with Bucket O' Brains magazine...

    ReplyDelete