Saturday 21 December 2013

Cinerama - Kerry Kerry (CDS)


Hello again everyone. I'm afraid I've completely run out of anything Christmas-related for my Christmas post, so you'll have to make do with something great instead.

I can never decide whether I prefer The Wedding Present or Cinerama. I know, I know, but I really like Cinerama. And if you want to really find the way to a man's heart, as well you know, you put two b-sides on a single which are good enough to have been album tracks. This is your cue to tell me that actually they were and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Excellent a-side, and two really, really good b-sides too. Enjoy this, enjoy Christmas, and happy new year to you all.

1. Kerry Kerry
2. Love
3. Au Pair

Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. The boy Gedge can't put a foot wrong, no matter what name he's recording under. Did you know there's a *new* Cinerama single called 'I Wake Up Screaming'? If you can't find it, I'll send an MP3 over...

    ReplyDelete