Monday 18 March 2013

Teenage Fanclub - Start Again CDS


Just great, this single. I won't bore you with any more about it, I hope you trust me by now. As always, this is about the b-sides. On here there's an acoustic version of 'Ain't That Enough' (from Top Of The Pops, apparently. Although I don't recall them ever doing acoustic sets. Maybe I didn't watch enough), which really shows how good those harmonies are. In fact I think they've added some more for this. Lovely.

There's also a session version of 'Take The Long Way Round', from GLR (Greater London Radio), which is kind of murky, but it's still a great song, so no harm having another version of it.

Sorry, it's in 160kbps AAC format, but I made a bit of a cock-up somewhere along the line and don't have the MP3s any more.

1. Start Again
2. Ain't That Enough (acoustic TOTP)
3. Take The Long Way Round (GLR session)

Here you go.

1 comment:

  1. The Fannies at their peak, tho' I prefer 'Ain't That Enough', one of my all time fave songs.

    ReplyDelete