Thursday 13 January 2011

Teenage Fanclub and Jad Fair - Near To You



In celebration of the impending Jonny album, this is the second of the Euro Childs / Norman Black double-posting. Before you read on, you should click right here. Understand? Good. Now check out their free EP, and buy the album the very second it comes out...

This is from a while back, off an album by TFC and Jad Fair, and it's a really great track. It's the best off the record, I'd say, but the whole thing is worth a listen. I have a feeling that I heard an interview around the time saying that the band had basically improvised around Jad Fair's singing, and if it's true it shows you how good they are. The b-side is also a good song - "this heart is bound for glory!" Quite.

1. Near To You
2. Always In My Heart

Here it hear, and if you like it then please comment, I'd appreciate it.

1 comment: