Tuesday 2 May 2017

Mega City Four - Stop (CDS)


According to the sticker on the CD case this was £3.99 from HMV. Well I got it for LOADS less, so that's socking it to the man. Although the man in this case is dead, apparently, hence no Mega City Four reformation as every shit 90s band takes their turn.

The first song I ever heard by Mega City Four was "Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely", which I never realised was by Husker Du when I first bought their "Inspiringly Titled" live LP way back in the day. I did realise it was clearly the best track on the record. Kind of figures. I was never a huge fan of Mega City Four, but this is something of interest from the time. One of the best of their own songs, and b-sides which are worth a listen, certainly if you're a fan.

1. Stop
2. Desert Song
3. Back To Zero
4. Overlap

Here you go.

2 comments:

  1. love Stop a great indie pop song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!I like this!maybe someone want find a similar samples to these tracks, i left link here - www.lucidsamples.com

    ReplyDelete